The scholarship application is available here. Please print and complete the application, then turn it into your Carthage High school
April 08, 2017
Last day to hand in Scholarship
February 20 -27, 2017
Our up coming project is to improve the lives of people living in an underprivileged community in Jamaica. Twenty-nine of us will be traveling to Maggoty St. Elizabeth, Jamaica to complete the construction of two homes for needy families along with a medical mission.
Applicant must submit the following items:
1. Completed scholarship application form.
2. Two (2) character references in the form of a letter of recommendation.
3. Acceptance letter from accredited college or university
4. A copy of their most recent transcript with cumulative grade point average.
5. Personal Essay.
Scholarship applications need to be submitted to the Carthage High School guidance office by April 8, 2017
Feb 20-27, 2017
Service trip to Jamaica
We at The Pay It Forward Scholarship are always looking for ways to impact our community. Our primary goal is to award scholarships to graduating seniors at the Carthage Central High School and to ensure that the lack of financial resources does not hold brilliant minds back from pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Announcement of Scholarship Recipients and Presentation of Awards will be in June at the Carthage Central High School Awards Ceremony.
01 January 2017
Scholarship Applications will be Available
1. Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident.
2. Be a graduating senior with the Carthage High School class of 2017
3. Be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate.
4. Demonstrate financial need.